Connect accounts via LYNX to manage these with one user only. Additionally you can then transfer assets and funds between your accounts.
Select Manage Account Linking
In the menu at the top right corner, select Welcome and then Settings.
In the Account Configuration section, select Manage Account Linking.
Then follow these steps to link your accounts:
- Select the account you wish to consolidate and verify your identity. You’ll need to enter your authentication credentials, followed by two-factor authentication.
- On the next page, verify your financial information and trading experience. Review the provided data and confirm the summary.
- Configure your market data subscriptions by selecting your desired options. Click Continue to proceed.
Your request to link accounts under a single username will be submitted.
The following requirements have to be met to link your accounts:
- To request a link to an existing account, you must have a Secure Login System security device.
- The email addresses, account titles, tax IDs, legal IDs and physical addresses associated with the accounts you want to link must be the same.
- You must link ALL accounts associated with you. You cannot link a subset of accounts.
- Once the accounts have been linked, the unique usernames and passwords for the accounts to be linked with this account will no longer function. The username and password associated with your account will function for all linked accounts.
- Once the accounts have been linked, the highest level security device among the linked accounts will automatically become the active security device.
Note: Accounts are linked on Fridays.
Managing your accounts when linked enables you to do the following:
- Use one set of login credentials for all your accounts
- Toggle your accounts on the trading platforms TWS and Trading App
- Make internal transfers of positions and cash
- Keep track of Performance and account activities by using consolidated Performance & Reports
No, when linking both accounts, the old login credentials will be deleted.